Paperless Processes, GDPR Transparency & Improved Results
At Lynbrook we are aware that HR is one of the most document-intensive departments in a business. HR managers and staff are increasingly expected to be strategic and efficient, however, this is difficult to achieve with the volume of documents handled on a daily basis – this is further impacted by constant changes in workforce legislation.
HR Document Headaches:
- Expectations of GDPR and the risk/cost of poor processes
- Paper or digital files are accessible and are at risk of security breaches or unauthorised access
- Costly time is being taken up by staff retrieving and sharing documentation in workplace and without any transparency
- Poor/No disaster recovery plan in place. How would they access documents if off site?
- Expensive office space is being used to store documents. When digital, clients are aware there is no visibility of which staff member accesses which documents, who can/can’t amend it or who a document is with.
- Need to offer remote workers access to the documents they require to carry out their work
The Benefits of Document Managent for HR:
- Centralise paper documents and digital files into one pool to gain complete transparency and help to reach GDPR compliance
- The ability to integrate with Client’s other applications
- Initiate complex workflows for approvals and retention and deletion procedures
- Remote access with bespoke User Permissions and visibility of document access/edits/deletions