To complement our service, Lynbrook offer in-house rental options to our customers, which gives significant benefits over using third party finance companies
- FLEXIBILITY AND SCALABILITY: We can’t always predict our business needs over the next 3 or 5 years, so with our inhouse finance we are able to change with your business over the lease period
- ONE SINGLE INVOICE FOR SERVICE AND LEASE: Offering total simplicity for your Accounts Department, we provide just one straight forward invoice per month
- NO ANNUAL ADMIN AND INSURANCE FEE: Unlike most third-party finance, we don’t ask for any admin or insurance fees.
- SHORT TERM RENTAL: Should you have a need which requires equipment on a short-term basis, then we will be able to help you.
- ON HIRE / OFF HIRE: Many of our customers who operate short term construction sites only need equipment for the duration of the project. We fully install and maintain the equipment, then collect at the end of the project
Leasing rather than owning their property allows companies to produce a better operating performance.
- PAY AS YOU EARN: Leasing your equipment and software means you can enjoy the profits the equipment provides immediately without having to find the full sum up front
- CASH FLOW: Using leasing protects your cash flow
- TAX DEDUCTABLE: Lease rental payments are 100% tax deductable against profits
- BEST PRODUCT: You have the access to a higher standard of equipment which may be too expensive to buy outright
- FIXED PAYMENTS: Lease rentals payments are fixed which makes budgeting easier
- EASY UPGRADES: For a simple adjustment to your payments you can upgrade your equipment during your lease, should you need to add or upgrade any specification
- PROTECT EXISTING CREDIT LINES: Using leasing allows you to protect existing lines of credit such as loans and overdrafts from your bank
- DEPRECIATION: IT equipment depreciates quickly, so it is worth investing your capital in assets that appreciate in value and lease those which depreciate.